Looking to get involved at the PRC? We are always looking for volunteers who want to join our amazing team. Come be part of honoring life, loving families, and giving hope! All volunteers must be at least 18 years of age, consent to a background check, and complete an application and interview process.
- Bible Study – Lead a small group Bible study for clients.
- Mentor – Meet with individual clients as a role model, confidant and friend (men and women).
- Boutique – Organize, sort, store, and display material goods such as diapers, baby clothing, formula, and baby equipment for client distribution.
- Office Duties – Help with tasks such as filing, email distribution, making copies, etc.
- Special Events – Assist with event planning such as a Baby Bottle Drive, Blessings for Babies Auction, Fall Banquet, or Bunco for Babies.
- Group Class – Speak to classes concerning parenting topics or provide child care during classes.
- Ultrasound Witness – Be present with client during ultrasound (this applies to women only).
Take the Next Step
Download and complete the application and background check authorization. Then, bring it by the office so we can review your information and proceed to the next step.